Stoles & Sashes
The history of stoles as a religious vestment dates back to the early 12th century and takes its origin from their use by both Catholic and Anglican priests as their “scarf of office”. Today, it is common to see them worn as a choral sash to compliment a choir’s ensemble.
Our beautiful Divinity Stoles are made from the finest quality satin and add a stunning splash of colour to help tie together the visual aesthetic of your choir. They hang effortlessly across the nape of the neck and shoulders and are simple to store and care for.
At Ashington Ceremonial Gowns, we pride ourselves on being able to offer a bespoke customisation option for our stoles. If you are looking for something unique for your choir, please get in touch and our helpful team will be delighted to assist.
- As low as £185.0010 x Personalised Bound Divinity Stoles
- As low as £165.0010 x Bound Divinity Stoles
- As low as £175.0010 x Personalised Divinity Stoles
- As low as £175.0010 x Personalised Mitred Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £125.0010 x Mitred Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £175.0010 x Personalised Tapered Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £125.0010 x Tapered Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £14.99Personalised Honour Stole
- As low as £9.99Choral Honour Stoles
- As low as £13.50Square Divinity Stoles