Choirs Cassocks & Surplices
The Cassock (or Soutane) is an important item of Christian clerical clothing used by the clergy and has always been a symbolic garment of those who have devoted their lives to a spiritual calling. As a vestment, it communicates a humble authority and is essential item of clerical clothing.
Made in the traditional Anglican style using only premium materials, our cassocks are designed from collar to hem to portray a respectful and dignified image. They are available in 4 colours, 5 different sizes and include button fastenings on the front hem along with an over-lapped cleat to the rear of the garment to ensure superior fit and comfort for the wearer.
- As low as £59.99Traditional Adult Cassock
- As low as £65.99Child’s Double Breasted Cassock
- As low as £79.99Adult Double Breasted Cassock
- As low as £24.99Children's Surplice
- As low as £39.99Children's Traditional Cassock
- Adult SurpliceOut of stock