Secondary Education Prefect Gown Range
Being chosen, or voted in, to the Prefecture or student parliament is a huge responsibility and is viewed as a great honour amongst pupils. These appointments often the first experience of a promotion for a young learner and there is no better way to mark the importance of their new role than to provide a ceremonial robe to distinguish them amongst their peers and acknowledge the role models that they are.
Adding grosgrain ribbon running vertically up the front hem of the Prefect Gown is an excellent way to differentiate between school houses, head boys and head girls, or for identifying the different roles and responsibilities of the Prefecture.
- As low as £24.99Prefects Gowns Black
- As low as £24.99Prefects Gowns Emerald Green
- As low as £24.99Prefects Gowns Scarlet Red
- As low as £24.99Prefects Gowns Maroon Red
- As low as £24.99Prefects Gowns Purple
- As low as £24.99Prefects Gowns Navy Blue
- As low as £24.99Prefects Gowns Royal Blue