Stoles & Sashes
A fact loved by children in Primary education is that the origin of the word stole came from an ancient greek word, "stola". These colourful garments, which are clearly visible along with the learners smiling faces at the front of the body are a great way to showcase the academic successes your young learners have achieved!
Commonly personalised with the schools logo, they also provide an excellent memento for parents wishing to remember this special stage in a child life before commencing secondary education.
- As low as £175.0010 x Personalised Divinity Stoles
- As low as £175.0010 x Personalised Mitred Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £125.0010 x Mitred Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £175.0010 x Personalised Tapered Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £125.0010 x Tapered Stoles with Satin Binding
- As low as £9.99Choral Honour Stoles
- As low as £14.99Personalised Graduation Stoles
- As low as £9.99Graduation Stoles
- As low as £13.50Square Divinity Stoles